1) All bookings are made with Welcome to Tuscia by Ognidove Viaggi e Vacanze. Bookings can be made via e-mail,telephone,fax or post. If the structure requested is available, Welcome to Tuscia in Italy will make a provisional booking and put an OPTION on the requested structure holding it for a maximum of 2 days. To confirm the booking, Welcome to Tuscia must receive the deposit for 30% of the total amount of the sum agreed. Upon receipt of payment Welcome to Tuscia will send the confirmation of your booking .If the deposit is not received within 2 days the OPTION is automatically cancelled.
2) The balance for your stay must be paid in full within 30 days before the start of your stay.If the balance is not received in time Welcome to Tuscia reserves the right to cancel the booking, retains the deposit and apply cancellation charges. For late bookings made within 30 days before the start of your stay period, full payment is required at the time of booking. The amounts shown in the price-list, and the reference exchange rates between the Euro and the respective currencies are calculated on the day the booking is confirmed. Welcome to Tuscia reserves the right to update prices shown in your booking if the new prices that were charged following currency rate fluctuations undergo a variation of more than 3%: the price changes will only be calculated against payments that are still outstanding.
3) Payment can be made either by Credit Card (Visa, MC, Amex), or by Bank Transfer. Please also note that if one decides to pay by Bank Transfer, in order to hold the reservation must send to Welcome to Tuscia offices a copy of the bank receipt confirming payment to the following fax number: +39 063236881.
4)Once the payment for your holiday booking has been received and accepted by Welcome to Tuscia , either by credit card,or bank transfer ( or any other permitted means), this implies both for the client and for Welcome to Tuscia the tacit acceptance of and the obligation to respect the terms and the general stay conditions shown in this document.
5) The stay is usually of one week-end or of one week, unless otherwise specified from probable combined programmes.
6) Generaly the Check-in is between 3 pm and 7.30pm and Check-out is before 12 noon in various hotels and resorts.
Late check-outs and different hours are subject to availability and will be charged directly to the clients.
7) In conformance with paragraph 13,law L.196/03 on the protection of privacy and on the processing of personal data, Welcome to Tuscia by Ognidove Viaggi in Rome, declares that client's personal data will be used for reasons connected with or essential , for carrying out our business.
8) Upon receipt of the total balance , Welcome to Tuscia will send to the client a " Voucher" for definitive confirmation, containing all the information concerning your stay. For special accomodation such as Country Houses or B.B. we can provide the property address or how to contact the person responsible for the keys. Upon arrival the client is obliged to present the confirmation form to the manager as well as a valid passport or identity card for the registration as required by Italian law.
9) Any reservation can be cancelled up to 3 days prior to the day of arrival(12.00hrs) without any penalty.
In case of late cancellation up to 3 days prior , clients will be charged 50% of the total amount. In the event of cancellation after this term or no-show, will incur 100% cancellation charge.
In the precense of other suppliers (guides, private drivers, car rental , museums ,etc)we will respect their general conditions.
10) In the event that the clients need to resign from their holiday for health reasons, Welcome to Tuscia offers them the opportunity to stipulate an insurance policy at an additional charge, only to be requested at the moment of the reservation.
11) Welcome to Tuscia by Ognidove Viaggi, is not keen on having unsatisfied guests.
In case of possible problems during the stay, the client is requested immediately to inform the hotel or owner of the Country house. If the problem has not been resolved during the stay and in case of voluntary change of structure, without giving the necessary time to Welcome to Tuscia to resolve the problem, the client looses out every right for reimbursement outside the cases contemplated by the normative in force.
In the unlikely case that a problem cannot be resolved during the stay, the client in any case is required to send us a reccomended letter with mail confirmation within 10 days of returning .
Declarations that are not carried out during the established terms will not be approved.